Old 22-02-2012, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Derek Turner Derek Turner is offline

Default Allow me to introduce myself . . . .

On Wed, 22 Feb 2012 08:28:06 +0000, RobertM wrote:

My name is Robert and im a keen gardener from Wales ! !

Now that we have gotten the formalities out of the way we can get down
to business !
My question to you is this - If i want to plant shrubs , plants and
flowers in soil which is clay then how do i first of all prepare the
ground ?

There's a FAQ about clay soil but don't use FAQ as a search term as it's
not called a FAQ for some bizarre reason. IIRC it's called a welcome and
the link to the FAQs are in the body.