Old 25-02-2012, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Davej Davej is offline

Default What to do ...

On Feb 6, 11:53*pm, "Snag" wrote:
DogDiesel wrote:
"Snag" wrote in message
Snag wrote:
With the waste products of 3 dogs ... small , medimu and
medium-large , and they all leave piles of poop in the yard . I'm
about to drive around the neighborhood picking up bags of leaves
for compost , and wonder if I can add the dog poop to my pile .

*Well , alrighty then , it seems the general consensus is that I
should compost it , but it's probably not a good idea to use it on
*the veggies . I hope the 'ol ladie's roses like dog shit .
--
Snag
Learning keeps

* *I thought the general consensus is flush it. And its useless.

* But what do I know.

Diesel.

* It's organic material ... and one way or another it's gonna end up gettin'
recycled in the ecosystem .

The "general consensus" is that the waste from carnivores is generally
bad, valueless, and unhealthy. Dig a hole and bury it, or flush it,
and forget it. It is useless and potentially hazardous.

http://my.clevelandclinic.org/disord..._diseases.aspx