Old 21-04-2003, 04:44 AM

Default Dracaena. (Corn Plant) leafing

How dare you call anyone stupid? You are beneath comtempt, you
officious little pile of dung.

What are you anyway? My guess: A failed graduate student from some
third rate botany department? Doesn't it get old having everyone you
meet fell either pity or contempt for you?

It must be truly sad to be you and having one single thing that you
have that you delight in showing off to make yourself feel better than
others. Can anyone's life really be that empty, that barren, that
worthless?

It's not too late, you can probably still get help. I urge you to seek
professional care. Or, failing that, can you just crawl back under the
rock you came from? Some things are too ugly for daylight.

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 23:49:53 GMT, "Cereoid-XXXX"
wrote:

|Calling Dracaena fragrans a "Corn Plant" is only a recent dumbing down of a
|common name coined for the plant to accommodate the uneducated average
|grower and sell plants. Unfortunately, the inappropriate name neither
|enlightenes the grower nor does it give an accurate impression of how to
|care for it properly. Most of the problems people have with it come from it
|not at all growing like corn and people's unrealistic expectations based on
|what they assume a "corn plant" should need. Just because others are stupid
|fools that doesn't mean you should be that way also. Got it? Get it? Good.

.. .