Old 04-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Wine Delilah Wine Delilah is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlansMarshTits View Post
I have never grown a cucumber I have planted them after I bought a few from the super market (takes some serious planting after digging a fair deep whole to plant a whole cucumber, however despite my best efforts nothing has ever grown so I give up and carried on purchasing from the supermarket.
It's a shame you gave up on the cucumbers Alan..they are indeed tricky to grow and come in all shapes and sizes but with enough care and attention the rewards can be huge...it's possible you are putting them in too large a hole, I suggest you only put them in holes that are a snug fit..

hope this helps...
WD