Old 21-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Timothy

Default What's A "Rockhound" (used prior to seeding, apparently) ?

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 18:03:29 +0000, Moparholi wrote:

"Timothy" wrote:
On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:29:25 -0400, Robert11 wrote:

Hi,

It was suggested a use a "rockhound" prior to seeding my lawn.

What's a rockhound ?

I know a rockhound as a hydraulic landscape rake that runs on a skid.
Here's a photo and the main web site...: http://www.rockhound-intl.com/
If you have a lot of yard that you need to 'de-rock' ( is that a word ?
hahah) then it might be worth the rental fee. You would need to rent a
bobcat or dingo and the rack attachment. Hope that helps.

That's it. It will also pulverise the top soil into a fluff,they are
great!

I've never had occasion to use one, but it looks like it would be
intresting to use.
--
http://yard-works.netfirms.com