Old 04-03-2012, 09:45 PM
poisonedmonkey poisonedmonkey is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulbital View Post
Hi folks - as you can tell from the username I just love bulbs! I think it's great that all you have to do is put them in soil add some water and wait.

Can any of you recommend any good ones I could try?

Thanks in advance.

MTK
Hi bulbs.

Yay yay yay i love bulbs too! I mean, they are wonderful things and i can't wait to get planting this spring.

My favourite bulbs are Amaryllis bulbs. They are easy to grow but may reqire staking to keep them upright.