Old 05-03-2012, 12:32 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default this group

On Sat, 3 Mar 2012 07:25:07 EST, wrote:

I just went to look at koipen whatever and I guess I dont know how to use those type
of online blogs whatever. I would hate to lose this group.

INgrid

Koiphen was a learning curve for me too. Unlike rec.ponds where one could
individualize one's news reader, one is stuck with how the website works.
Also, there is no way I can read everyone's post and remember where I was
when I come back. So I have to pick and chose.

I'm not even sure if I had the time, like when I wasn't working, if I could
keep up (or would want to). I know for one thing, I do not post in the
upper-end-koi threads, some of those folks are well.... just too elite for
me, more ego than manners. Had I the time, money and energy, I too could
cultivate such an ego, but would I? If nothing else, would be fun to see...
time + money = energy, right? ;-) ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds:
www.jjspond.us