Old 13-03-2012, 09:07 AM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snag View Post
Mine have been up for a few days , and I've noticed the leaves are kinda
yellow . These are planted in potting/starter mix , new stuff . They spend
most of the day outside when it's sunny and above 50° . I water when the
soil getss dry about 1/8" deep , and the paper? trays they're in have good
drainage , so they're not in standing water .
The pumpkins planted the same day are fine , as are the marigolds . I'm
just wondering if this soil lacks something tomatoes need . It does have
slow-release fertilizer in the mix .
--
Snag
Learning keeps