Old 23-03-2012, 03:34 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Soil for new lawn – type of soil and supplier

On Mar 22, 12:01*pm, rasik wrote:
Hello

I am in the process of landscaping my garden. *I need new soil for my
lawn approximate 50mm thick for an area of 20 meter by 20 meters.
Approximately 20m3. * Which soil should I use (details so I know what to
ask for) and goes anyone know a supplier that gives good price?

Thanks
Dave

--
rasik

Yes, screened topsoil and you can get it from NJ Gravel
and Sand, here in Wall, NJ. Of course delivery might
be an issue if you're located in Austalia, China or the UK.
Think that might have some bearing on the answer.
Unbelivable.