Old 30-03-2012, 06:10 PM
allen73 allen73 is offline
Registered User

Location: California

Quote:
Originally Posted by rasik View Post
Hello

I am in the process of landscaping my garden. I need new soil for my lawn approximate 50mm thick for an area of 20 meter by 20 meters. Approximately 20m3. Which soil should I use (details so I know what to ask for) and goes anyone know a supplier that gives good price?

Thanks
Dave
The garden level has been raised. There was construction work so a lot of soil was contaminated. this has now been removed and 10mm screen soil was laid first. I now need the correct soil for grass.
Fruit Trees