Old 06-04-2012, 08:33 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default Spawning begins

On 4/3/2012 9:04 PM, Phyllis and Jim wrote:
Our koi pond has foam on it. This is early for the year, but probably not
for the current temperatures. Our shbunkins are in a 4 x 8 berm pond. The
y are 1 and 2 years old, so we shall see if they spawn this year. The pond
has parrots feather all over it, so we hope the babies can hide from paren
ts and from the mosquito fish.

Anyone else having spawns?

Nothing yet for me here in central Arkansas but my water's so green I'm
not even sure I have any fish! ;-)