Old 07-04-2012, 11:19 AM
Trim My Bush Trim My Bush is offline
Registered User

Default Seed For Shady Areas Of Lawn (UK) ?

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a lawn seed suitable for the shaded areas of my lawn? There is an area of lawn that does not get much sun at all and is prone to growing moss.

I have applied a spring feed/weed/moss killer two weeks ago and raked out the dead moss, now I need to reseed the area with a seed suitable for a shaded area. There seems to be quite a few brands available so I just wondered if there was a recognised good quality seed for shaded areas, I need to cover about 20sqm in total.