Old 11-04-2012, 12:00 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Ralph Mowery Ralph Mowery is offline

Default Gas found mixed with oil in my Troy-bilt lawn tractor

"Ima Goodguy" wrote in message
news
to see if anyone had 'tripped' it. My next move was to be a trip to
Harbor Freight and buy a motion detect alert gizmo ($16.95).
Then I'd fill my S&W 357 with 38 Sp shot shells and wait for my
queue...

Would it help to burn some kind of carburetor cleaner stuff ?

It's a 2006 Super Bronco w/B&S 19 hp if'n that makes any dif.

Thanks again ... ( them shot shells are $15 a box of ten ... too
much to waste ..)

Hollow points are more effective and less expensive.
You do need to post a warning sign. Goes something like bullets are too
expensive to waste, so do not expect a warning shot.