Old 21-04-2003, 06:08 PM
plantkiller

Default Dracaena. (Corn Plant) leafing

With nothing better to do.... I looked up Cereoid's
many past dysfunctional rants and raves....

(Polish from Baltimore... that explains everything !!!. Their idea of
a garden is a window box in front of a row house.

hmmm... time for the kill file.. Lift, drop, close cover,
flush...... another pest down the drain..... (Ahh I feel better
already).

On a scale of 1 to 5, I would consider your responses as
about a 2. They didn't provide any new information, no
breakthroughs.... and contained quite a lot of 'wishful thinking',
pseudo-intellectualism mis-infomation'. Not a good gardening
resource.