Old 12-04-2012, 07:14 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Tilling done

On Apr 12, 11:19*am, (Dick Adams) wrote:
Daniel B. Martin wrote:

We tilled our garden yesterday. * Apex had a light frost last night.
Good thing we resisted the temptation to "rush the season" by setting
out tomato seedlings too early. * Maybe next week...

300 miles north of you there was also a frost last night. *It was
in the high 30's this morning. *I too am very happy I didn't plant
early.

Dick

Me too Me too. It has been really hard to not plant but I haven't. I
am south and east of you in Raleigh so it is usually a little warmer
but not enough. I had to put the heater back in the green house twice.