Old 19-04-2012, 10:04 PM posted to triangle.gardens
mj mj is offline

Default Container giveaway

On Apr 18, 4:49*pm, wrote:
I'm giving up my container garden. I have a slew of contianers for
whoever wants them. They are all stock containers modifed for garden
containers (drilled for drainage):

Over a dozen 5-gal paint pails

Two half barrels

A couple of foot-locker size plastic tubs (I have no idea what I ever
planned to plant in tubs this size.)

Several large mason's trays, suitable for root crops.

It's an all-or-nothing deal. They are free, but you take all of them.
First come, first served. They will all fit in the bed of a pickup.

I'm a mile and a half from the Leesville exit on 540.

If you have questions, post them here so I can answer for everyone.

Ready to take a look? Call 919-781-4302

Dick

I wish I could but you are just too far away.
MJ