Old 21-04-2012, 08:12 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.gardens.edible

Default Plant 'fruit' tree wife's birthday (where to get Strawberry Tree?)

On Apr 21, 12:25*pm, "Doug" wrote:
On Sat, 21 Apr 2012 07:55:17 -0500, dpb wrote:
On 4/21/2012 1:07 AM, Doug wrote:

That's right because I'm not asking the question !!

But what's the point of an answer when you don't even know what the
plant under discussion was/is....

Ok but if I said "to my knowledge" does that mean I have to confirm it
each time myself? * Can't the OP make that assessment by my words???

No it means you're too lazy to type "strawberry tree"
into google before making an ass of yourself. Had
you dont that, you might have learned something....