Old 26-04-2012, 09:34 AM
Andrzej Andrzej is offline
Registered User

@Lannerman, I'm sure you're right about that the cutting hasn't rooted properly yet.
Re. the main plant, I tried removing flower buds but they were not budging. Can I use scissors to cut them out carefully?
Also, re. feeding, what would you suggest? I bought a rhodie/azalea/camelia food, also have peat and bark. Should I work some peat into the soil of the pot or top-dress it with peat and/or bark?

@Brooklyn1, agreed. It will be planted in the ground as soon as we decide the design of the garden. We've been here only since December and wanted to see the garden in all seasons to decide how to proceed, ie. best spots for different plants etc.