Old 29-04-2012, 02:27 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Lawn striper

mike wrote the following on 4/29/2012 4:05 AM (ET):
On 4/28/2012 2:33 PM, David Fogg wrote:
Hi Does anyone know where one can buy a Lawn Striper kit in the UK for
attachment to a mower? Many thanks David

I got all excited. A lawn stripper would be an titillating
alternative to a garden gnome.

I wondered why one would need a lawn striper unless he was making
baseball foul lines or football yard lines. :-)

Google is your friend.
If you wanna build one, here's a hillbilly lawn striper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqXO2QCRhUM
might come in handy to sweep the sidewalk too.

I won't post the link I found for the lawn stripper. ;-)

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY