Old 07-05-2012, 01:59 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!?

Also, there was plastic sheeting under the rocks to keep weeds from
sprouting up, but he moved the rocks, and took the plastic out, then put
the rocks back! He kept saying that he likes the rocks, but wants Green
grass there, and wants the grass to grow up through the rocks. He seems
to think the rocks are topsoil or something!? Also, they are not really
the pea-size or gravel size. I would say that they are roughly 3/4" inch
in diameter. Unfortunately, I don't really know any of is family, to try
to tell them what he is attempting to do, and if this an early warning
some of Alzheimers or something?