Old 07-05-2012, 03:04 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Willshak Willshak is offline

Default Rabbits in flower bed

Scout wrote the following on 5/5/2012 12:50 PM (ET):
I have a rather large flower bed in my front yard. I've had good luck
with it so far, but this morning I discovered a rabbit in the bed and he
had cut down a couple of plants. Can anyone recommend something I can
spray or place in the bed to chase rabbits away?

Thanks,

Scout

We've been using 'Liquid Fence Deer and Rabbit Repellent' spray for
years. Our problem is mainly deer.
http://www.liquidfence.com/40-0z-dee...llent-con.html
It will stink when applying, but the smell fades away as it dries.
One application will last for months.
Available at home and garden stores, or Lowes or HD.

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY