Old 07-05-2012, 04:20 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
MICHELLE H. MICHELLE H. is offline

Default Grass Seed On Top Of Rocks!? WHAT THE HECK!? ( will )

Just so people know, I was and am pleasant to him, and I did just mind
my own business and let him do what he wanted to do. But I did feel
kinda bad, because I never heard of, or seen anyone throw grass seed on
top of a 50 foot long treebelt of rocks before! I tried to help him out
and offer to move the rocks for him, so that he can grow grass the right
way, on topsoil, but he said no, he wanted grass to grow with the
rocks!? Just hope he uses a weedwacker to cut whatever grows, and
doesn't try to mow a treebelt of 3/4" inch rocks/stones with his push
lawmower!!!!!