Old 18-05-2012, 01:08 PM
Mr Worms SW Mr Worms SW is offline
Banned

Location: Herefordshire

Originally Posted by arry the plant View Post
I have tried composting dog hair but I found the dog escapes before the composting process begins. I will try again in the spring.
Hi,

Our website can easily answer this with lots of advice on there about what you can and can't put in to composters Mr Worms South West Wormery but the easy answer is yes along with many other unexpected materials.
If you have any other questions about this or any other dilemma then feel free to get in contact and we will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.

Paul
Mr Worms South West Wormery