Old 21-05-2012, 12:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
unknown[_2_] unknown[_2_] is offline

Default Overripe pineapples

"Lionel" ha scritto nel messaggio ...
I'm picking pineapples for the first time and have had about 6 in two
weeks. Unfortunately even picking them with a little bit of green they
have always been overripe when I cut them.

Is there any reason for this? Perhaps too much rain recently?

I've just picked on much greener and I'm going to cut it earlier in the
hope that this will give me good pineapple, but it is a bit
disappointing after waiting for nearly 2 years.