Old 22-05-2012, 10:51 AM
Finley South Finley South is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scout View Post
I have a rather large flower bed in my front yard. I've had good luck with
it so far, but this morning I discovered a rabbit in the bed and he had cut
down a couple of plants. Can anyone recommend something I can spray or place
in the bed to chase rabbits away?

Thanks,

Scout
I've had a similar problem myself and have read a a bit about good natural ways to deters the little guys, so here are some ideas; Mix pepper and vinegar, sprinkle lavendar around, plant something from the onion family around your flowers, human hair (never tried it) and I read somewhere that adding used cat litter from a cat that eats wild birds etc works (but that just sounds a little off to me)