Old 08-06-2012, 11:54 PM
corky78 corky78 is offline
Registered User

Default Ruby rose

Hi peeps, I'm looking for some help from you green fingered types out there.

It's my parents ruby wedding anniversary in the next couple of weeks and i'm thinking of getting them a ruby rose tree preferably one for a container so it can be moved about the garden as they wish, what i'm after is one with a bit of scent and that produces plenty flowers for the summer, and has a lovely flower too it.

Can anyone recommend a good plant supplier that i can order from to get delivered to them, or a type of rose to be looking for?

Any help would be very much appreciated, cheers.

Craig.