Old 12-06-2012, 03:13 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawn confusion

On Jun 11, 7:43*am, AmySimpso
wrote:
Hello, i live in the north of england and have recently bought a house
In the backgarden the previous owners had plastic sheeting with wood
chippings on the top. Today i have taken up everything to discover soil
which is more like clay: wet, slippy an conpletely compressed together.
The plan was to turf the area but seeing the condition of the soil i am
unsure of how to proceed. Just a little more information: we have a
labrador puppy and are deaperate to get her out into the garden!!!

Hope somebody can help!! Thank you.

--
AmySimpso

I would bet if you google "how to install sod" or similar
you'll find lots of information and help.