Old 22-04-2003, 04:20 PM
elwood

Default Intro post of appreciation

Glad you found it useful. There aren't any really great LFSs around here, but
some are better than others. And you can always special order!

Leigh

I've been to all on your list at this point, I like Animabilia on the
east side of the Hudson and Tropical World on the west (I saw cherry
shrimp and I think, a bristlenose pleco in there!). Nothing like what
was available when I was in the hobby previously (elsewhere), but with
online availability it's not so critical. One place here quoted me
$16/bag on Flourite, which isn't bad for an LFS.

James