Old 18-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Jon_H Jon_H is offline
Registered User

Location: Isles of scilly
Default Atco commodore b14 problems

Does anyone have the above and could they send me a picture of where the carb linkage meets the vertical rod from the governer arm.
My newly acquired mower runs fine when adjusting the carb by hand, but the throttle control on the handlebars seems to do nothing ie I can't control the revs. The lever is working and the cable running free and fine. It seems to be connected all the way to the vertical rod in the picture.

Any help much appreciated, I spent a long emotional weekend trying to fix it/work it out and got nowhere.

http://i657.photobucket.com/albums/u...2/c5991c0b.jpg