Old 19-06-2012, 11:23 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawn Issue

On Jun 19, 11:47*am, alliumgrower
wrote:
Hello, can someone help. I have a lawn that is covered in the yellow
flower shown in the photo. What can I do to remove this?

Can someone give me some tips for a healthy lawn!

Thanks!

|Filename: IMG_0348.jpg * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * |
|Download:http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15089|

alliumgrower

Looks like oxalis. In which case there are herbicides for
turf that will kill it. Look for one that is for tougher weeds
like clover, oxalis, etc. The usual broadleaf weed killers
don't work well on these. Usually takes a few applications
with a sprayer to get it all.