Old 27-06-2012, 12:23 AM
Nat_co Nat_co is offline
Registered User

I strongly disagree with the suggestion to set out antifreeze or sponges soaked in bacon grease--- these will not only keep a dog away they can & probably will kill any animal that ingests them -- the antifreeze is highly toxic & the apogee can expand further in their stomach & or get stuck somewhere in their system & kill them -- I do hope nobody follows this advice -- there is a product called liquid fence & there are other liquids & powders that can be found at a pet store or some hardware stores to keep your pets away from plants & other certain areas -- I suggest you try these....... Good luck