Old 27-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Georgia Georgia is offline
Registered User

Default " English Princess" Help to find it

Hello, can anyone help me find the above rose?

My mother bought three last week from a farm shop in Lyne, Chertsey Surrey, and we dug them into her front border under the window to form a hedge, but we are two short. They thought they might have more coming in so we took a chance, but alas, they havent.
It'd look ridiculous to put something else instead, can anyone help me find this rose?
I gather its from a wholesaler, and the farm shop dont know what theyre going to get, so its cheaper.
I wonder if this rose is also called something else officially as none of the big garden centres seem to carry it.
I have emailed around, to no avail but someone else must have some somewhere, we need two to complete the hedge.

If anyone sees it somewhere we would be overjoyed!

Georgia