Old 27-06-2012, 12:57 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Lawn advice needed

Mottsey said:

What I need it some advice on how to bring this lawn to life. The garden
does feel lumpy and bumpy under foot. We have a 3 year old daughter
whoI want to spend the majority of her time enjoying and taking
advantage of such a big open space and make it as nice and child friendly
as possible for her.

[image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8.../4fa031e0.jpg]

[image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8.../6e075a64.jpg]

[image: http://i78.photobucket.com/albums/j8.../b102abf8.jpg]

Any help and guidance is much appreciated.

You've gotten some good advice.

But on a bit of a tangent, that's a nicce little pond but a very strange place to
stash the grill.

Plus, you might consider asking advice from your neighbor to the left (as
seen in the photos).

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."