Old 22-04-2003, 07:08 PM

Default Where to find tomato cages ?

Lisa C. wrote:
finally found them at the hardware store tha'ts near the fairgrounds
on Hillsborough St. in Raleigh. I think it's called Burke Brothers or
something like that. You may want to call ahead of time, as YMMV.

Burke Brothers, 851-1211, 5227 Hillsborough Street. I *love*
this place. They've got a ton of stuff in what looks like
a small store, from the street, and the folks there are
above-and-beyond when it comes to being helpful. The kind
of hardware store we all used to shop at, before the huge
ones started taking over.

Ken Kuzenski AC4RD kuzen001 at acpub .duke .edu
All disclaimers apply, see? www.duke.edu/~kuzen001