Old 22-04-2003, 08:20 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Mixing Fertilizer and Super Thrive

Jim:

I know you don't think much of ST but I tried it recently on a

Serissa.
After one application I got a burst of growth that was

startling. Nothing
else changed. The plant is indoors and has not been

fertilized. I didn't
use one drop per gallon. I used a 1/4 teaspoon full in the

gallon. I'm
trying it on the other trees this week. I'll let you know how

it works. I
guess my Serissa likes snake oil.

Thanks, John-NJ

1. People tend to see what they want to see.
2. It was a Serissa, for heaven's sake; they'll do anything to
keep you guessing.
3. It is spring -- where those kinds of things just happen.
4. If you keep on using that formula for garden chemicals (if a
drop is good 100 drops must be better), you will either make your
family very ill, pollute the environment, kill a few trees, or
all of the above.

READ -- AND FOLLOW -- LABEL INSTRUCTIONS -- ALWAYS!

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++