Old 15-07-2012, 06:27 PM
Theo55 Theo55 is offline
Registered User

Location: Geneva switzerland
Smile Tomato suckers

Hi
I am growing a variety of tomato thtat is grown up the Vesuvio vulcano .. its specificity is thta can , when ripen or mid ripen , cut and put on a string make a sort of pineaplle hung and left for winthers .. it lasts about six months from end of july to early easter edible, , of course in a ventilated space and with a mild climate i.e 12 -15 C°

I noticed that makes many suckers, and decided to put some suckers inside the soil .. from suckers new plants will grow .. so tomato has a possibility to develope roots from green watery suckers !
Theo 55