Old 22-04-2003, 09:44 PM
Susan H. Simko

Default Fragrant purple roses! was Which darn catalog?

laurie (Mother Mastiff) wrote:

Thanks Chuck, they have MORE fragrant minis than any site I have seen!
Couldn't find Sweet Chariot on their site though, and that is what I want
for my hanging baskets.

I think that's one of the reason I like their site - they have a link to
a page dedicated to fragrant minis. I must admit to being a fragrance
bigot. I want a rose that has some scent! If I want fragrance-less
roses I'll go buy some from the grocery store.

However, if I let Susan with the similar tastes sway me, I will be ripping
out the 35-yr old mini azaleas and putting in mini roses....
Scentsational, Pacesetter, Constellation....

Ooooh I *love* to rip out azaleas because they are *so* boring!!!
*grin* They only have a few weeks of colour and interest compared to
the flush of colour and scent you get from roses.

BTW, my overnight scentsation is now set to bloom again. I also have aa
open bloom on my Dazzler. What tiny beauties they are!

Hey, are you guys egging me on??

Me? Are you really referring to ME? *grin*

Susan
s h simko at duke dot edu