Old 22-04-2003, 10:56 PM
Anne Lurie

Default Yellow vines

I don't know about the scented flowers, but the vines sound like Carolina
Jessamine to me. I just discovered that the Jessamine that I thought had
died because I "laid it down" so the deck could be re-stained had not, in
fact, died, but had simply expended its energy sending runners under the
deck, happily rooting along the way.

I'm curious to see what happens now, after I cut off the"wayward,
horizontal" parts and offered the plant a chance to grow vertically --
with support, even!

Anne Lurie
NE Raleigh

"Neutopia" wrote in message
I have seen these beautiful vineswith spicy scented yellow flowers
growing around town, like all over AnotherThyme in downtown Durham.
Anyone know what these are?