Old 22-04-2003, 11:56 PM
Bart Bailey

Default Garden furniture security

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 20:05:53 +0100, MJG
wrote:

Slightly off topic I know but I was not sure where else to post this
one.

We are about to have delivered a fairly large teak garden table two
benches and two chairs.

I really would like to hang on to them and would be grateful if any
could advise or point me in the right direction as to how I might keep
these items secure.

They are pretty heavy and would be difficult to nick but nothing is
impossible.

Lifting in and out the house/garage/shed each time we want to use them
is impractical due to their size/weight.

Any ideas or tips any one.

----
MJG

(Take THEDOG out to email me!!)

Thread and lock a wire rope cable through all pieces.
This will create an unwieldy bundle,
requiring the entirety to be moved at once,
yet can be easily removed, coiled, and stashed
when you want to use the set for yourself.

Bart