Old 04-08-2012, 07:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default More Froglets to Come?

I know it's August, middle of summer (whatever that ought to be).

I still have lots of froglets hopping around on the back lawn and in
borders (saw one today munching on a slug that was probably three
times its size).

There are still numerous late-developing tadpoles swimming around in
the pond. Whether they will come to anything I know not.

On Thursday last I added a final planting basket of plants to the
planting shelf so pond planting is complete after 15 years!

This morning, that planting basket contained a new lot of frog spawn.

Nature sure is going weird this year!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East End of Swansea Bay where sometimes
it's raining and sometimes it's not.