Old 08-08-2012, 01:11 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Feeding During Extremely Hot Weather?

On Sat, 4 Aug 2012 14:59:57 EDT, JB wrote:

On 8/3/2012 6:38 PM, ~ jan wrote:
So then, a benefit of not feeding as much in this extremely hot weather
is to reduce the amount of fish waste which might otherwise foul cooler
water?

I didn't say what I meant but you understood anyway! ;-)

So then, a benefit of not feeding as much in this extremely hot weather
is to reduce the amount of fish waste which otherwise would not foul
cooler water?

I figured you meant to say warmer water. :-) We're hitting the 100s+, 2
days with highs of 104-105F so far. Plants love it, I'm not so thrilled.
Sticking close to the AC, thus feeling cabin fever. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us