Old 23-04-2003, 04:20 AM
Cybe R. Wizard

Default Toads, toads, and more toads....

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 18:55:30 -0500, Szpond wrote:

Wow! My son and I counted over 20 mating toads in the pond! Boy
are their mating calls loud. Was pretty neat to see. Now there are
absolutely thousands of eggs in the pond! Anyone know how long
before we are going to be overtaken by tadpoles??? Cathy

Tadpoles? Plenty!
With a good fish load and Mom and Dad frog around (and possibly a
snake or two among other creepy-crawlies) you shouldn't have much of a
toad load (hey, I like that phrase!) left after a while though. Just
watch for an ammonia spike.

Cybe R. Wizard

--
Unofficial "Wizard of Odds," A.H.P.