Old 18-08-2012, 02:33 PM
duggenole duggenole is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post
duggenole wrote:
I'm a total novice and I'm thinking of growing some veg. Any advice
what I should start with. What's easy to grow etc?

That is a very general question. How about a little more information.
Start by telling us what you climate is like and what kind of plot you have,
its aspect and soil. Maybe you could go to the local library and borrow a
book or two on growing your own veges to paint the broader picture for you.

David
Thanks for the reply. It looks like there is a lot more to it than I thought. I didn't know there was different soil types.