Old 20-08-2012, 12:04 PM
ryncharlton ryncharlton is offline
Registered User

Mount field mowers are very good , and really for reliability and possibly also with electric start if that's what you want Honda are very good , not sure of the quality of the rest of the mower though. Briggs and stratton engines are some of the best around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarkey View Post
Hi Newbie here
I have just moved in to a new property and have a decent sized backed lawn
85' x 20'
I am after a petrol push mower I have a budget of £180 so wondered what to go for I was considering a mccullock with the 450 engine, but i have read that this is not a very reliable.
Would like pointing in the right direction please
Regards
Clarkey