Old 27-08-2012, 07:20 PM
olyman olyman is offline
Registered User

Default Lawns & guinea pigs

Hi, I am a newby here.
Recently moved into a property with a 25 x 35foot lawn. Our guinea pigs are put on lawn in a run each day.
The lawn has a lot of weeds so needs a weedkiller application, also I supect it needs a feed.
Question, should I apply weedkiller before the feed or after.

The instructions for weedkiller say 'keep children & pets away from treated areas untill spray has dried".
Question2, will it be safe to put the guinea pigs on the grass after spray has dried, they eat only grass, not weed.