Old 29-08-2012, 10:35 PM
Emily Drappi Emily Drappi is offline
Registered User

Planting Zones for Miss Ruby Butterfly Bush:
Grow this Buddleia shrub in planting zones 5-9.
Sun and Soil Requirements for Miss Ruby Butterfly Bush:
Grow in full sun and in well-drained, loamy soil enriched with humus. Although reasonably drought-tolerant once established, make sure you water these plants during times of extreme heat. During one hot spell, I apparently failed to provide my shrubs with enough water; as a result, some of the flower buds dried up.
Care for Miss Ruby Butterfly Bush:
Mulch Buddleia in the fall for winter protection in cold climates. Fortunately, the plants are deer-resistant.