Old 27-02-2003, 09:20 PM
Bart Thomas

Default [IBC] Mastering Technique (Was [IBC] proposal)

From: Bart Thomas

I've always thought that, in a way, bonsai was like
fly fishing. The process is the source of the pleasure.

I'd say that catching a trophy fish, making a miracle shot(when it went the
way you intended it to), and developing a great tree, are goals to which we
aspire in those respective activities. Not achieving these goals will not
lead us to give up the activity because the pleasure the activity gives us
is a reward in itself.

regards,

Bart

+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++