Old 01-09-2012, 10:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
JB[_6_] JB[_6_] is offline

Default HELP....black jelly blobs in my pond

On 8/28/2012 8:11 AM, Delilah wrote:
;967609 Wrote:
Remove some of the jelly blobs and put in a
jar of pond water. Bring into the house. Cover
the jar with some screening and a rubber band
lest the things hatch and come down the hallway
in the middle of the night (been there, done that).

k :-)

Umm....already been proved to be an horrible algae attack...not risking
growing any in my house for fear of an alien invasion! Thank you
all for your help XXX

I was kinda hoping to see what would turn up in the jar.