Old 09-09-2012, 10:57 PM
JonathanW JonathanW is offline
Registered User

Lovely photo, really nice colours and detail!

Slightly off topic, but i was just curious how people take these nice close-up photos of their plants? Do you need expensive equipment for that or would a normal pocket camera do the job? Im thinking of getting a camera so please recommend if you own a good and affordable one. I was thinking of getting this Nikon Coolpix, do you think it would be ok? Also, have you ever printed these out? Would be amazing as postcards or such. I have a few photos I wanted to get printed but my home printer is horribly bad, the quality does not do justice to the photos... So was looking into getting some printed professionally.. Any suggestions? I googled and found a few, like this print24 who print post cards and stuff but I have never tried before so not really sure what to expect. Or maybe I just need to upgrade my home printer...? Sorry for all the questions :P

And again sorry for the offtopic but if you could help I would really appreciate it Thanks!