Old 09-09-2012, 11:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Tree frog - Tree frog 1 adj M.jpg - Frog 4.jpg

On Sun, 09 Sep 2012 18:19:57 -0400, Nothome
wrote:

On Sun, 9 Sep 2012 22:25:35 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

Please post native tree frogs

Here is a picture taken on the same back porch around 9 ~ 10 years
ago. Before the Cuban tree frog moved into this area in any numbers.
Back then it was an oddity to see a Cuban tree frog around this house.

This frog lived the entire summer in the water reservoir under a
hanging basket of Hoya. I still have that Hoya, by the way. It was
repotted several years ago after one of our near misses with a hurricane
broke it loose from its hanging wires and smashed the pot. I know, I
should have taken the plant in the garage for the storm.

I do not know what type of tree frog this one is.

Tampa Bob

I would call him a "cute" type.